Digital Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital Darkness

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Requirements to join-READ BEFORE APPLYING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

**Requirements to join-READ BEFORE APPLYING Empty
PostSubject: **Requirements to join-READ BEFORE APPLYING   **Requirements to join-READ BEFORE APPLYING EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:13 pm

While this is not strictly a competitive team, it is representative of our community as a whole, so we require relatively high standards to join. While they are simple (not easy, but simple), they are adhered to strongly. There are very few cases in which we will allow someone to join that doesn't meet these requirements.

This team is for all systems, to include the PC. These are community representatives, and anyone that qualifies is welcome to join. This is also not limited by nationality or gender.

MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS:

1. Must display a relatively high amount of general knowledge pertaining to the survival horror genre. This is so you can represent us properly. If your knowledge of this genre is limited to Resident Evil 4 and 5, for example, you don't qualify.

2. Regular participation on the forums is required. You don't have to spend your life here, but without active participation you won't be of much use to the team.

ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS (must meet at least 2 of the following):

1. Have a high score ranking in the top 10,000 players globally on any game in the genre and for any game type. You don't have to maintain this score, simply achieve it. For example, my high score was ranked 998th globally in Dead Rising 2, but that was months ago and I am surely not ranked that high anymore but since I achieved that score to begin with I qualify. An example of specific gametypes would be the following: I was ranked 5,000th globally on the Distribution map in the Instant Action game mode in F.E.A.R., which is exclusive to the 360. That qualifies me. It doesn't matter how many players are ranked. Take a picture showing your rank and your tag for proof.

2. Be a media guru. If you are good with Photoshop or you have the software and ability to make outstanding videos, you qualify for this requirement. All teams need good media people.

3. Have extensive knowledge about a game in the genre, though a high level of knowledge for an entire series would be preferrable. The level of knowledge must be high enough that when somebody needs help pertaining to any aspect of the game or series, you can be a point of contact to get that solved. You would be our liason for that game essentially. This also means that you will more than likely need to have the game in your inventory in order to play through and give advice when needed. In order to prove your knowledge, you will be required to write an article pertaining to the game or series of your choice. It must be in your words, and will be read by at least three people to score it a pass or fail. While grammar and spelling aren't required skills, make an effort to make it readable. If your article is acceptable it will be given it's own page and added to our navigation menu.

4. Be a top poster on the forums. This means your post count must be in the top 5 in order to qualify. This is important, as the most active members of a community tend to be quite dedicated to it. Someone with this high level of dedication would be a great asset to the team, regardless of their gaming skills.

5. Be a member of the staff. If you are a a member of the forum staff you will only need to meet one of the above requirements to qualify.

If you meet these requirements. please post an application in the appropriate area. You will find application instructions in this section.

Back to top Go down
https://dygitaldarkness.forumotion.com
tankified

**Requirements to join-READ BEFORE APPLYING Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Requirements to join-READ BEFORE APPLYING   **Requirements to join-READ BEFORE APPLYING EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Damn I dont qualify meet the additional requirements. That sucks this would be cool.
Back to top Go down

**Requirements to join-READ BEFORE APPLYING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digital Darkness :: Other Discussion :: D.D.T.U.-Dygital Darkness Tactical Unit-
Jump to: