Digital Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital Darkness

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Dygital Darkness Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

Welcome to the Dygital Darkness Site Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Dygital Darkness Site   Welcome to the Dygital Darkness Site EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Thanks for checking out the site.

My name is Tyrant, an avid scare enthusiast. I have enjoyed horror and scary movies as far back as I can remember, and have been a diehard fan of survival-horror games since the first time I laid eyes on Resident Evil in 1996. I am somewhat disheartened by the direction some series (RE, damnit!) have taken , turning the series into stressful shooters rather than nerve-wracking scarefests, but the beauty of this genre is that these games have high replay value. Not only that, but these are games that family and friends (that are fans) can enjoy simply watching rather than playing. As a matter of fact, some people prefer to watch them because they are too scared to play them!

I hope you enjoy your time here and that you participate in our forums.

Please post a new topic when introducing yourself so other members can find you easily and give you a proper welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://dygitaldarkness.forumotion.com

Welcome to the Dygital Darkness Site
Page 1 of 1