Digital Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital Darkness

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saw:Flesh and Blood Demo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VS Tyrant
Admin
VS Tyrant

Saw:Flesh and Blood Demo Empty
PostSubject: Saw:Flesh and Blood Demo   Saw:Flesh and Blood Demo EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:16 pm

While I haven't played the full game, the demo seems to be a mild improvement over the first game.

You start off by digging a key out from under your eye to get the headpiece off. The controls for this scene are somewhat annoying. Once you get it off you have to solve a puzzle (a simple one) to get out a door, then you run throuh scenes of numerous other murders until you reach a point where you have to battle a big guy with a spikey cage on his head. His arms are bound so he can only run into you by charging. You have to open an elevator shaft and stand there while he charges ultimately moving and making him fall to his death.

This scene is where I stopped playing. The controls are frustrating and it seemed a difficult task to simply get out of the way, which is dumb. It had a creepy feel to it all, but this franchise has some work to do to make these games legit if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
https://dygitaldarkness.forumotion.com
tankified

PostSubject: Re: Saw:Flesh and Blood Demo   Saw:Flesh and Blood Demo EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Yea dude this game sucks. Thats a shame too cuz they had a great set up for a game. The puzzles are cool but thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

PostSubject: Re: Saw:Flesh and Blood Demo   Saw:Flesh and Blood Demo EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:40 pm

I don't see this being good unless it had a lot of production time put into it which I don't see for a movie based game.
Back to top Go down
ScareCrayze

ScareCrayze

PostSubject: Re: Saw:Flesh and Blood Demo   Saw:Flesh and Blood Demo EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:21 pm

I DLed the demo after I read this post just to confirm, and this is definately a horrid game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saw:Flesh and Blood Demo   Saw:Flesh and Blood Demo Empty

Back to top Go down

Saw:Flesh and Blood Demo
Page 1 of 1